Terms and Conditions
1. Surrey Cat Feeders highly respects the clients trust with the care of their pet and having access to the client’s property. No personal information will be shared with or sold to 3rd parties.
2. At SCF, our cat sitters understand that a change in a pet's routine can cause varying degrees of distress. they will offer comfort and reas+
1. If a cat feeding or cat sitters booking is cancelled within 48 hours before the service start date, 50% of the total invoice fee will be charged.
2. Once a booking is confirmed by Surrey Cat Feeders, it will not be cancelled by SCF unless in the case of an absolute emergency. Should this happen, SCF make every reasonable effort to help the client find a replacement pet carer.
3. Should SCF not be in a position to fulfil the assignment due to such an emergency, any fees already paid will be refunded in full.
Insurance and Liability
1. Surrey Cat Feeders has pet sitters insurance with Pet Sitters Alliance which covers Public Liability up to £2,000,000, Pet Cover £5000 and loss of key insurance to the value of £10,000.
2. Surrey Cat Feeders will not be held liable for any damage to your property by your pet(s).
1. All charges will be set out clearly before the service begins.
2. Full payment for the assignment is due to the cat sitters upon the 1st day of the assignment.
3. SCF cat sitters has a First meeting / consultation and key collection, this will be free.
4. If the client requests a subsequent visit with their catsitters for key collection/return (before or after the assignment), an additional charge of £5 applies.
5. All bank holidays are charged at time and a half (except for Christmas Day and Boxing Day which are charged at double time.
9.1 The client shall provide sufficient food, cat litter and any treats for their pet(s) for the duration of the service. In the event that items need to be purchased where insufficient quantities were left by the client, the client shall reimburse SCF upon production of a receipt for the products, plus an additional £10 shopping charge.
1. Where it is necessary for Surrey Cat Feeders to hold keys to a property, the client shall provide one of each key needed.
2. Keys will never be handed to a 3rd party without the written consent of the client.
3. Upon completion of an assignment, keys can be posted back via the letterbox; in a sealed envelope, if all fees have been paid.
1. The Client shall advise SCF of anyone who will have access to your property during any periods of the Clients absence, including but not limited to cleaning services, maintenance personnel, friends, family and neighbours.
2. SCF will not be liable for other persons or their actions or omissions that will be in, or have access to your property before, during or after services have been rendered.